Elizabeth Scott (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
i hate when people ask “who you tryna look good for?!” bitch myself bye
Omgahhhd! This happened to me today! Relevant.
time to put on my final exam outfit
I never eat out because I always cook but today I wanted to treat myself to something delicious and unhealthy so I decided to order some nachos from Taco Cabana. Those nachos were the worst thing I ever tasted! The chips were soggy as hell, the cheese didn’t even taste like cheese, and the chicken toppings I ordered didn’t taste like chicken, more like mystery meat. o.0 I’m kind of mad that I wasted 5 dollars cause that was going to be my dinner for today and I couldn’t take it back. Gahh damn. -.-
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
"a career" "financial security" "a sex life" "tuition for grad school" "alcohol" "a nap" "socks would be nice"
Unknown (via frankie-wolf)